Not all of us have our own space to start growing our own food, in Buckinghamshire we have a network of allotment sites of varying sizes. We have tried to compile a list of sites offering residents plots at a minimum amount per year.
Don’t be put off if the allotment holding site says there are no plots available – the number of sites available is continually changing and we recommend getting in touch with the Allotment contact to check. Some sites are now offering more manageable smaller plots, which mean more could be available.
- – Bierton
- – Bedgrove
- – Old Stoke Road
- – Ardenham Lane
- – Crown Leys
- – Tring Road
- – Whaddon Close
- Amersham Road
- Cameron Road
- Asheridge Road
- THE PYGHTLE
- WOODSIDE ROAD
- WHITE LION ROAD
Chalfont St Giles (Backlane Allotments)
Quadron Services on behalf of Bucks Council please email email@example.com
- Back Lane (located off Kingsmead Road and Abbey Barn Road)
- Castlefield (access from Dashwood Avenue)
- Desborough Castle (located off Rutland Avenue/Copyground Lane)
- Green Hill (on Green Hill itself)
- Hick Farm Rise (located off St Hugh’s Avenue)
- Hughenden Park (located off Coates Lane)
- Lime Avenue (located off Gypsy Lane/Bassetsbury Lane)
- Totteridge (located off Hardenwaye/Barton Way)
- Queensway (on Queensway, Hazlemere)
Interested in testing out Allotment life?
- Why not get in touch with the following organisations and find out more whilst you wait?
- – Grow Together Bucks CIC
- – Women’s Cultural Arena
Should you not find a local allotment group here, please contact your local parish or town council direct