For those in need of a little extra support to access food, there are lots of wonderful agencies and schemes running within Buckinghamshire.
COMMUNITY FRIDGES – helping food go the extra mile – all welcome
- Chesham – next to the Broadway Baptist Church, Chesham, HP6 1EG
Wednesday 10:00 – 12:00am, Saturday 10:00 – 12:00am.
- High Wycombe – Oakridge Baptist Church, High Wycombe, HP11 2PH
Monday 9:30am – 2:30pm, Wednesday 9:30am – 2:30pm
- Aylesbury – Vineyard Storehouse, Gatehouse Close, Aylesbury, HP19 8DN
Monday 12 – 3pm, Wednesday 11 – 2pm
- Chalfont St Giles – All Together Community Fridge, Blizard’s Yard Car Park, High Street, HP8 4QA
Wednesdays 10:00 – 12:00 and Saturdays 10:00 – 12:00
- Thame Community Larder – Christchurch Thame, Upper High Street, Thame, OX9 2DN Thursdays 2:30- 5pm
- Winslow St. Laurence Food Cupboard, firstname.lastname@example.org Wednesdays 9:30- 10:30am
FOOD HUBS – no one in our community should have to face going hungry
- Wycombe Food Hub, Chilterns Shopping Centre, High Wycombe, HP13 5ES
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday 11am – 2pm
FOODBANKS – serving those in need
- Chiltern Foodbank, 71 The Broadway, High St, Chesham HP5 1BX
Tuesday – Friday 10:30 – 12:30 (voucher based)
- (Chesham) FoodLife – Restore Hope, The Estate Office, Latimer Park, Latimer, Chesham, HP5 1TU https://www.restorehopelatimer.org/foodlife/ (families only)
- Aylesbury Foodbank 01296 395 514 or email email@example.com
- Aylesbury – Vineyard Storehouse, Gatehouse Close, Aylesbury HP19 8DN
- Aylesbury – Southcourt Bridge the Gap, 40 Penn Road, Aylesbury, HP21 8HW
Monday & Friday 9:30 – 12:00
- Aylesbury – St Peter’s Community Cafe, Coventon Road, Aylesbury, HP19 9ND
Thursday 10:00 – 12:00
- Aylesbury – Esquires Coffee Shop, Concorde Square, Berryfields, Aylesbury HP18 1AD
Thursday 14:00 – 15:30
- Aylesbury – Church of the Holy Spirit, Cambourne Avenue, Bedgrove, Aylesbury HP21 7UE
Friday 10:30 – 12:00
- Aylesbury – Buckingham Park Community Centre, Jubilee Square, Aylesbury HP19 9DZ
Monday 13:30 – 15:00
- Aylesbury – More+ 36 Parton Road, Aylesbury, HP20 1NG
Wednesday 10:00 – 12:30
- Aylesbury – The Oaks Community Coffee Shop, 3 Elm Court, Aylesbury, HP21 7NQ
Tuesday 10:00 – 13:00
- Buckingham Food Bank – St Peter & St Pauls Church, Castle Street, Buckingham, MK18 1BS firstname.lastname@example.org
- High Wycombe/ South Bucks – One Can Trust, 11B Duke Street, High Wycombe, HP13 6EB
- Slough Foodbank – Iver Distribution Point, Jubilee Pavilion, Iver Recreation Ground, SL0 9ND email@example.com
- Wing Foodbank – All Saints Church, Church Street, Wing, LU7 0NY. firstname.lastname@example.org Everyday 10-4pm
Some external charities can help with essential furniture/ appliances if you are on a low income.
Aylesbury Vineyard Church: The Vineyard work on a referral basis.
High Wycombe Central Aid: Help local people who are in need and/or on a low income with basic essential furniture and electricals.
Thomas Hickman Charity: Can help people on low incomes with aids for living such as washing machines, carpets, cookers and fridges.